NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. HOW TO ENTER
- a. The contest (the “Contest”) will begin on at Mountain Time (“MT”) somewhere within the KAJM/KNRJ websites and completes the entry form on the Contest page on www.Mega1043.com or www.azthebeat.com Enter your first name and last name, complete address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, date of birth, and a valid email address in the online entry form. Only one internet entry per person and one internet entry per email address is permitted. Internet entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible by assigning email address or the domain associated with the submitted email address. For purposes of these Official Contest Rules, “receipt” of an online entry will be solely determined when the Station’s web servers record the entry information. Any automated computer receipt (such as one confirming delivery of an email) does not constitute actual receipt of an entry for purposes of these Official Contest Rules. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. All entries submitted become the sole property of the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by Station. Station’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Contest. The Station is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties or other technological glitches.
- b. You will be charged for each text message sent or received according to the terms of the service agreement with your wireless carrier. Proof of text message sent does not constitute proof of receipt. The Station is not responsible for telephone service outages, delays, busy signals, equipment malfunctions and any other technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from sending a text message.
- c. The Contest will end when either a contestant successfully sends a text message with the correct special keyword, when a contestant completes the online entry form with the correct special keyword, or at MT, which ever happens first. If there is not a winner by at MT, then the Contest will stop, and no prize will be awarded.
2. ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- a. The Contest is open to all KNRJ/KAJM listeners who are (16) years of age or older and who reside in the Phoenix Maricopa County Metropolitan Area. Employees of KNRJ/KAJM (the “Station”), its licensee, its corporate parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, its advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in the Phoenix metropolitan area and the members of their immediate families and households are ineligible to participate or win. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- b. Only one winner per household is permitted in any Station contest.
- c. Winner must have Valid Drivers License and sign a participation release upon picking up a prize
- a. All prizes or prize certificates may be picked up at the office of the Station at the address below. The winner will forfeit any prize or prize certificate not claimed within Thirty (30) days of winning. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its loss. The Station is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- b. There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that the Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
4. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- a. Decisions of the Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- b. One (1) winner will be selected. In the event that more than one than one person sends a text message entry or online entry at the same exact time, the winner will be selected in a random drawing of all tied contestants.
- c. The winner will be notified by phone or email
- d. The Winner must execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within ten (10) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be chosen by. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within the required time period, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize and an alternate winner will be selected by random drawing of remaining winners
- a. Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winners. Winners will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full Social Security Number or the equivalent for receipt of any prize valued at $600 or more or for any prizes awarded by the Station in a calendar year with an aggregate value of $600 or more. Failure to submit a complete W-9 or equivalent will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- b. By participating in the Contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this Contest without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
- c. Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, the Station in its sole discretion may require Contest winners (and their travel companions, if any) to sign a liability release, agreeing to hold the Station, its corporate licensee, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated corporations, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the Contest.
- d. The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Station’s Web Site or is otherwise in violation of the rules. It further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Contest if it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
- e. The Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the Contest, including the substitution of a prize of equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Station, any competition or prize-related event is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the Contest and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- f. Failure to comply with the Contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification solely at the discretion of the Station.
- g. The Station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Contest, or in the announcement of a prize.
- h. Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of winners (when complete) are available during regular business hours at the main studio of KAJM/KNRJ 7434 E Stetson Dr #255 Scottsdale, AZ 85251